Etiquetes

dimecres, 30 de març del 2016

Formal email

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to express my opinion about the effects that  dogs are causing to public spaces like parks or streets. I am from Banyoles an I normally go around the city on foot and is really annoying seeing dogs excrements around the places.

There is only one point I would like to address. I think that everybody can have a pet and it's Ok, there is no problem. But i hate the people who go to the parks with their dog, and they don't care about the environment or about the other people. It’s not enough putting signals because people don’t see them or they don’t care. I propose to do a better stimulation to reach that people care about his dog and make the places nice and clean and stop too bad actions like the poisoned meal that someone leave on the street for probably this problem, for example with a fine.

I hope you receive and understand my and do something for Banyoles.

Yours faithfully

Martí Juanola

1 comentari:

  1. .Dear Sir,
    . (the) dogs are causing to (the) public areas like parks or streets. I am from Banyoles an I normally go around the city ( by) ON foot...
    .I would like to ( address) UNDERLINE or highlight
    .the people who go to the parks with THEIR dog,
    . I propose do a better stimulation to reach that people care about his dog and make the places nice and clean and stop too bad actions like the poisoned meal that someone leave on the street for probably this problem, for example with a money punishment ( FINE : MULTA ) REWRITE THE WHOLE PARAGRAPH, MARTÍ

    ResponElimina